THE GOODS SOLD TO THE BUYER ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND LARSIC LLC AND TAMOTSU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OF A PRODUCT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITY ON OUR PART. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE GOODS SOLD. FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUYER AGREES TO BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS, OR THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AT LARSIC LLC OPTION AS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. TAMOTSU SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF TORT CLAIMS OR ARISING UNDER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO GOODS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED.
Consent to Jurisdiction and Governing Law This Terms and Conditions Agreement shall constitute the whole agreement between Tamotsu, Larsic LLC, and the Buyer, and shall be construed and governed by in accordance with the applicable laws.
Local Safety Standards and Regulations Products presented and sold by Larsic LLC, are designed to meet published U.S. safety standards and regulations. We cannot guarantee that these products meet individual state or local safety requirements. The Buyer assumes responsibility for compliance with state and local standards where the products are sold, delivered and used
Liability Release and Indemnification
You hereby agree as follows:
- You and anyone claiming on your behalf release and forever discharge Tamotsu and Larsic LLC (the “Releasee”) and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which you may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person that may be sustained as a result of using our products (“Claims”).
- You understand that using the products may involve inherent risks, including without limitation to risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, and you assume all related risks and voluntarily use the products.
- You agree to indemnify Tamotsu and Larsic LLC against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the products. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defences and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
- You understand that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Tamotsu and Larsic LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies and/or ineffectiveness of Tamotsu and Larsic LLC products; and (ii) personal injury or damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our Tamotsu and Larsic LLC products;
- This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assignees.
- You have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and you are freely, knowingly and voluntarily using Tamotsu and Larsic LLC products.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer and Liability Release, please contact us.
Company Name: Tamotsu and Larsic LLC
Company Address: 30 N Gould St Ste N Sheridan, WY 82801
Company Number: 384151767